If I have made some of you think with the things I discuss here, I have realized my goal.
Anyway, the rules for this thing are as follows:
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
- Link to the original post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Now for the five people who have recently made me think with one of their blog posts, in no particular order.
- The Language Nerd, now known as the Learning Nerd has made me think with some of her posts about drawing. I especially like the English weekly word, which has also made me think.
- Zach got me thinking one day with his post about keeping backups. It’s something we all know, we all try to do, but don’t always do enough. Enough said.
- Lynneguist constantly makes me think with her thoughtful posts about American and British English– Always extremely interesting.
- In addition to lots of interesting information about Spain, Ben Curtis also makes me think– for example, the series discussing the relative rudeness of Spanish people.
- I’ve saved the best for last. Miss Profe, a Spanish teacher, really gets me thinking a lot with posts like Let it all hang out, Afraid and Abolish the “N” Word.
So, tag, you’re it, I guess.